BRIEF 01: SELLING MY COLLECTION

In order to promote my collection of Vintage Transgressive, a series of six books I have decided to sell and promote them through Waterstone's. In my own opinion the best and only appropriate book store still thriving. 
However they have recently had a re-brand and according to Creative Review did this with branding agency venturethree. Waterstones have gone from a very classic design, using a beautiful serif typeface and transformed it into a simpler, apparently more modern sans serif design.



So working with the new re-brand within my designs, I have posters that will be promoting the collection and will of course be including Waterstone's logo on it so everyone knows where. These posters will be in and around Waterstone's.




No comments:

Post a Comment